This year, the 2021 DEI Summit is excited and honored to be adding the Upstate Diversity Leadership Awards presentations. Held in partnership with the Riley Institute at Furman, this has been a captivating event for the Upstate of SC community since its inception in 2005.
The recipients of these awards embody what ACTION is, doing the hard work that progresses not only themselves, but their communities!
The 2021 award categories and recipients are:
• Calder D. Ehrmann Outstanding Individual – Charlene Cheeks
• William “Bill” T. Wylie VALUED Lives Award for K-12 School – Sterling School
• Outstanding High School Student – Kori Gamble
• Outstanding College Student – Tyler McDougald
• Outstanding Nonprofit Organization – Mosaic Educational and Arts Program
• Outstanding Business – Jordon Construction